Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Downloads & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver & Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon PIXMA MX340 Reviews, Ink Cartridges, Fax Setup – The PIXMA MX340 Wireless Home Office All-In-One delivers the versatility you need to experience increased productivity in your home or small office. Its built-in Wireless connectivity allows you to print or scan wirelessly from anywhere in the house. This versatile Wireless Office All-In-One also prints photo lab quality pictures.
Speaking of photos, take full advantage of Canon’s fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology and print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone 3G, 3GS and iPod touch devices. Surf the web, create your layouts, combine text and pictures and print out pages however you like.
The Canon PIXMA MX340 is a member of Canon’s small-business range of inkjet all-in-one printers. They have fewer facilities for the photo enthusiast and more for the small office, so you can expect to see fax and an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), but not a memory card reader.
The sleek, large black and white box has a high-gloss top, which unfolds into a 30-sheet ADF, inset into the lid of its scanner. It is well used, with a good display font and icon-based status info, there’s no backlight, which can make it difficult to read, unless you have direct overhead light.
To the left of the LCD display are three large mode buttons for copy, fax and scan. There’s also a sophisticated system for rejecting junk faxes, based on the source of the fax call.
In the front panel is a small illuminated blue badge, which shows that the PIXMA MX340 has Wi-Fi, and a pull-down cover which opens automatically if you forget it when printing and sits at an angle to provide a raised output tray. A flap pulls open at the rear to provide an input tray, which can take up to 100 sheets.
At the back are sockets for USB, Ethernet and a fax line, but many people will choose to connect via wireless and setup is straightforward, as you can enter any passcode using the numeric pad.
This four-colour machine uses two ink cartridges, one black and the other tri-colour, and these clip in easily, once you’ve hinged up the scanner section onto its ‘bonnet-stand’. It has a well-damped release, so that when you close it, the top section doesn’t bang down onto the print engine.
Drivers for Windows and OS X come as standard and Canon includes a good support bundle, including OCR software and document management. A copy of Canon’s web page print utility is also included.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Printer INK
The Canon PIXMA MX340 printer model creates gorgeous prints thanks to its maximum color dpi of 4800 x1200. Integrated to this machine is the Auto Photo Fix II.
Canon’s PIXMA MX340 is a neat, serviceable all-in-one, with reasonable speed, good fax facilities and fair print and copy performance. It’s expensive to run, though, and the print quality, unusual for a Canon machine, isn’t the best in its class.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer Setup Instruction
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX340 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MX340 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MX340 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MX340 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver Macintosh – Download
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here