Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Downloads & Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver, Scanner & Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless Setup, Reviews – The compact Canon Pixma MG2950 inkjet photo printer is ideal for home use. Aside from printing, the Canon Pixma MG2950 all-in-one colour printer can also copy and scan.
You’re smartphone ready and so is this printer. You can even check printer status, the manual or real-time ink levels over Wi-Fi or internet.
With Easy Photo Print+ (Accessible via Canon PRINT app), you can easily design and print greeting cards, photo collages and much more with this web based service; using images from your tablet, PC or the cloud.
The Canon Pixma MG2950 colour multifunction printer comes in white, measures 426 x 306 x 145mm and weighs 3.5 kg. The Canon Pixma MG2950 photo printer has a flatbed scanner.
You can use and share this All-In-One wirelessly around the home and remotely from mobile devices– so everyone can enjoy the same high quality results. It’s ideal for your everyday printing, scanning and copying needs, plus it includes Wireless LAN PictBridge so you can easily print your photos directly from compatible wireless cameras.
Print more for your money. You can print significantly more pages – and you won’t have to change the ink so often – with optional XL FINE cartridges. Your savings could be up to 30 % per page compared to their standard equivalents.
The Canon Pixma MG 2950 Wi-Fi all-in-one printer delivers professional prints as it offers a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1600dpi and uses 2pl ink droplet technology. The scan speed of the Canon MG2950 inkjet multifunction printer is quite quick at 14 seconds per page and this model can continuously copy up to 21 pages.
The Canon MG2950 all-in-one wireless inkjet printer is ideal for photo printing with its PictBridge port and high resolution plus support for photo paper, borderless printing isn’t offered. The Pixma MG2950 offers double-sided printing but this can only be done manually.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 All-in-One Inkjet Printer Setup Instruction
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Setup Without CD
Install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon PIXMA MG2950 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Mac – Download
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here