Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver Downloads & Setup
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver, Software For Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Reviews, Ink Cartridges – Canon MAXIFY MB2120 supports your business reliability. By using this machine, it supports you to work fast and better because this multifunctional printer has a wireless connection. It is the perfect fit for your home office. Eventually, the machine can cover the basic needs of 1 to 4 users.
When it comes to the machine output, it generates crisp and colorful business document that does not take much of your money. To do the first printout, Canon MAXIFY MB2120 offers six seconds. The speed of the machine is 19 images per minute in black-and-white printing and 13 images per minute in color printing.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Reviews & Best Features
Canon completes the Canon MAXIFY MB2120 with the large paper cassette that can handle 250 sheets. It also works to support your business with 20,000 pages to handle monthly.
One of the best features you can find in this machine is the built-in Wi-Fi. This feature is compatible with the Canon PRINT app. It means that when you are using the Canon MAXIFY MB2120, you can share and print the documents right from your Smartphone and tablet. To do so, you only have to use the Cloud service. Eventually, you can scan your documents immediately to your compatible mobile device.
When you open the box, Canon includes the Canon MAXIFY MB2120 printer, setup CD-ROM, power cord, full set of the ink tanks, as well the telephone line cable. Using the printer helps you get a nice print resolution that is 600 x 1200 dpi. It generates 19 pages per minute for black documents and 13 pages per minute for color documents.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Ink Tanks
In fact, Canon provides the efficient Canon MAXIFY MB2120 ink tanks, thanks to the high-yield ink. Additionally, the machine has the Dual Resistant High-Density ink system. With the presence of this system, the machine has a laser-sharp text.
Furthermore, the high-yield helps you save your money. It is because the machine provides a high volume prints from a set of the ink tanks. When you are using the XL ink tanks, it is very efficient because of the low-cost printing.
For the XL Canon MAXIFY MB2120 ink tanks, it can handle 1,200 pages of black-and-white printing, and 900 pages of color printing. With the features and low-budget ink tanks in this machine, we think that this is what you need. It is the right choice for those who have to work with 200 to 1,000 pages per month. It is also a perfect multifunctional printer to share with four users.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Wireless All-In-One Printer Setup Instruction
How to Install Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Setup Without CD
Install Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 PIXMA AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon MAXIFY MB2120 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon MAXIFY MB2120 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver Windows – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver Macintosh – Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2120 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here