Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver Downloads – Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver & Software For Macintosh, Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Canon imageCLASS D1350 Toner Cartridges, Reviews – The new imageCLASS D1350 offers your small or medium business speed, convenience and reliability. This device was designed to exceed all of your business needs. It combines the ability to copy, print, scan and fax into one easy-to-use machine.
It features a 500-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray1 and has print and copy speeds of up to 35 pages-per-minute2. With Quick First Print Technology, your first copy will be ready in approximately 8 seconds3.
A step up from the Canon imageCLASS D1350, you have the ability to send and receive faxes with the D1350. This model uses a built-in 33.6 Kbps Super G34 fax modem. This machine includes fax features such as 19 one-touch speed dial numbers, 181 coded speed dial numbers, memory capacity of up to 512 sheets5, and duplex faxing.
The intelligent Energy Saver Mode reduces your power consumption to approximately 2.3 watts of energy and the product meets Energy Star guidelines, helping you save money on energy costs. The D1350 also features Department ID Management which allows you to set limits on who can use the machine and how much they can print, copy or scan. This can also be another effective solution for saving money.
The imageCLASS D1350 also incorporates the Canon Single Cartridge System, which combines the toner and drum in one unit making it easy to replace. The result is outstanding image quality and eliminating the complication and warehousing of separate toner and drum consumables.
The D1320 can print, copy, and scan, but not fax. It can print from or scan to a USB key. The white D1320 measures 18.4 by 17.8 by 18.6 inches (HWD)– large enough that you wouldn’t want to share a desk with it– and weighs 45 pounds.
On top of the D1320 is a 50-sheet duplexing automatic document feeder (ADF), which lets you scan or copy two-sided documents without having to feed the sheets one at a time. Beside the output tray is a port for a USB thumb drive, which you can print from or scan to.
The D1320 has a standard 550-sheet paper capacity, split between a 500-sheet main tray and a 50-sheet feeder. (As with other recent Canon printers, the D1320 ships with duplex printing as the default. The D1320 can connect to a PC via USB cable, or to a local-area network via Ethernet.
The D1320’s output quality was essentially the same as that of the Canon D1350, as well as the Canon D1370 (when using the default driver). Text quality was slightly sub-par for mono lasers, which is still very good– fine for standard business uses though not good enough for applications using very small fonts, such as desktop publishing.
One printout that should have shown a gradient between dark and light zones printed out as uniformly dark. All those lines should show up as white when printed out on a monochrome printer, but the thinner ones were totally lost. (When I printed out the test suite on the D1370 using its PCL and PostScript drivers, the lines showed up as they should, though they were invisible in the output from that printer’s default driver.
Photo quality was typical of a mono laser, good enough to be able to print out recognizable images from files or Web pages. All of the prints showed dithering (dot patterns).
The imageCLASS D1350 has a 50 sheet duplexing automatic document feeder that lets users copy, scan and fax two-sided documents without loading one sheet at a time. The legal-size platen glass allows users to scan and copy bound projects. The standard 550 sheet paper capacity on the imageCLASS D1350 can be increased to 1,050 sheets.
With the single cartridge system, easily replace the imageCLASS D1350 toner after an estimated 5,000 pages at 5% page coverage. Choose the Precision premium compatible black imageCLASS D1350 toner (2617B001AA) and save money on consumables.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Setup Instruction
How to Install Canon imageCLASS D1350 Setup Without CD
Install Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver For Mac and Windows
- Download the driver according to your operating systems, such as the Windows versions or Mac. Make sure that you are downloading the right driver based on your Canon series.
- Once the download finished, hit Open Folder, click the file.
- Then, conserve the file by accepting the default area. Click Next and wait a minute. The installer is drawing out the data so that the installation on your computer or device is ready to start.
- After the download finished, find the folder where you saved the driver documents, apply double click.
- If you see the Install Wizard on the screen, complete the installation by following the guidelines. Here, you are completing the software setup.
- Once completed, restart your laptop computer or your device system.
- Do a small test, this guide must be working on your first trial.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Wireless Setup Instructions
- Turn on your Canon printer products.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- After that hit the Setup Button on your printer.
- You can use the < or > button. These buttons help you choose the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- Then, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
- Finally, you can use the wireless connection to print your tasks.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 AirPrint Setup
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Turn on your Canon imageCLASS D1350 printer. Connect it to the same wireless network/WLAN as your Apple device.
- Tap your Apple app device to show up the menu options. After that, hit the print icon.
- Then, from printer options, choose Canon imageCLASS D1350 that you are working with.
- Choose the number of copies you need. If necessary, switch on the double sided printing.
- Finally, if you are ready, tap the Print to start printing.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver and Software Downloads
Microsoft Operating System: Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver Windows 64 Bit – Download
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver Windows 32 Bit – Download
Macintosh Operating System: MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS 10.12 (Sierra), Mac OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks), Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), Mac OS X (v10. 6. x), Mac OS X (v10. 5. x).
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver Macintosh – Download
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver and Software From Canon Printer Official – Click Here